Tuesday, August 21, 2007

We're Pregnant!


So, as I was reviewing the blog tonight, I realized that we have not yet announced to our blogging world that we are expecting a child. What's crazy is that most of you people who would actually look at this blog already know and those of you who are looking at it and we don't know you, you probably don't care. Or you might be a pervert. One of the two options. So, here is the most recent picture of me standing in front of the door prego. I am now at 15 weeks but we won't be taking the picture until next Monday so this one will have to do until the next time I feel like writing. So, tune in next week.

4 comments:

severts6 said...

I'm glad that you guys finally posted the announcement. I know that we already knew, but it's fun to see a picture since we live sooo far away. Congratulations, again!!

severts6 said...

So, I'm the pervert. If I hear about prego pictures, I go wild. I ususally hope for the shirt slightly lifted up, to show the true pregnant belly though. Get with it Teri! And when you do, call me, so I can look at the blog again.

severts6 said...

Sorry that my husband is a pervert, I'm soooo embarrassed! :)

Kristalyn said...

Hi!! I found your blog through Kimberly's. It was a good thing to post this post 'cuz I'm not a complete stranger...so I'm totally excited for you guys!!! Congratulations! Looks like you are doing well!