I got tagged a few months ago by a few people and never filled it out so I thought that I would do this one because well, it was funny. Amber tagged me and I found her responses comical so maybe some of you will enjoy ours. Let's see...
1. What is your husband's name? Ryan Grange
2. How long have you been married? Almost 1.5 years
3. How long did you date? A little over 2 and a half years! Engaged in March and married in May.
4. How old is he? 28
5. Who eats more? Right now? Me for sure. But, I am pregnant, that is my excuse. Normally, it is Ryan.
6. Who said I love you first? Out loud? To the other person? Ryan. On his couch at his old Littleton apartment about 2 weeks after we started dating. But, I wrote it down in my journal 4 days prior to us declaring it.
7. Who is taller? Ryan, but it is close if he doesn't stand up straight.
8. Who sings better? Ummm, I'd say about even.
9. Who is smarter? Ryan, he kicks my a at Jeopardy!
10. Whose temper is worse? Me. I got really frustrated last night while doing a craft project and Ryan said he actually got scared. That's not too normal though, must be the hormones.
11. Who does the laundry? Me usually. Ryan has been trying to help with it though but he dried some shirts he shouldn't have so we'll see how long that keeps up.
12. Who does the dishes? Mostly Ryan. He doesn't mind and he's gotten a whole lot faster.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? When sitting in it? Ryan.
14. Who pays the bills? Both of us, we have the bills that we each pay and then if one of us is a bit low on cash, the other one covers it.
15. Who mows the lawn? No lawn here, just a filthy parking lot outside that throws in too much dirt.
16. Who cooks dinner? Me. Ryan makes very good tuna melts, eggs on toast and waffles from scratch (he is trying to take over his dad's tradition).
17. Who drives when you are together? Ryan, he feels emasculated when I drive but he always notices things that he has never seen before when I drive.
18. Who is more stubborn? Me.
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Ryan.
20. Whose parents do you see the most? We try pretty hard to keep time with our families fairly even. They both live very close to us so we consider ourselves very lucky.
21. Who proposed? Ryan. Is that seriously a question?
22. Who is more sensitive? I am. Ryan has his dad's temperment.
23. Who has more friends? I probably do, at least I try harder to keep good friends close, plus, he's a boy.
24. Who has more siblings? Ryan has 2 brothers and I have 1 sister.
25. Who wears the pants in the family? When we are at home, neither one of us wears pants (family tradition).
26. Where did you meet your husband? Institute class in the singles ward.
27. What was the first thing you said to your husband? Probably one of the first things I did was invite him and his brother, Dal, to come to the Circus with me and some friends for my birthday.
28. Where was your first date? Depends. Circus was more of a group date. First handholding was at the mall one day before we had even gone out on a date. First official date was to the Imax theatre and Old Spaghetti Factory where we spent our first date "in bed". We knew that would make our moms so proud.
29. Where was your first kiss? Ryan is so proud of this. It was in the elevator at his apartment. Admit it boys, there's something cool about elevators.
30. Where did you get engaged? In my house on High street. Ryan is an avid artist and was showing me some of the things that he had done while we were broken up (the second time) and when we got to one of the last pages there was a drawing of a ring and then in about the next 50 pages he cut out a square that the ring fit in inside the book, I had no idea it was there, so sweet.
31. Where were you married? Denver Colorado Temple.
32. Where was the honeymoon? Puerto Vallarta, Mexico!
33. If you could have changed anything about it what would it have been? Even though we were there for a week, I would have loved to stay longer, it was too perfect. All except for a crappy room service breakfast that we got on the last day. Other than that. Perfect.
Tag you're it:
Grange Women! Dixie, Erin, and Anne. I would like to tag others too so feel free to feel tagged if you read this and want to join in.
Now you just have to copy the questions, answer them, post it, then tag 3 more people.
3 comments:
Sure Ry may not have as many friends, but I count for like 10. Oh and only after 2 weeks he dropped the L-bomb??? Wow! I mean you are totally worth it, but what a risk...if I were you I would have been like hey stalker what are you saying. But again, I am still single.
this is a good tag Teri, good choice.
teri, so i totally tried to post a comment right after you posted this tag, but my silly dial-up decided to kick me off in the middle of my comment. i was soo frustrated that i just turned the computer off and forgot about it, sorry.
so i just wanted to say thanks for playing along. and i enjoyed your responses. what an amazing proposal story!!!
Post a Comment