Yep, it might just be true, my belly button is changing right before my eyes. If I laugh too hard or cough, it kind of pops out. Is that weird? I didn't think that would ever happen since I have one of the deepest belly buttons I have ever heard of, but, it just might be unavoidable. That's okay, as long as no one tries to stick their finger in it, I will be okay, it hurts just thinking about it. So, here I am 24 weeks pregnant, she is moving quite a bit and it is fun. Ryan gets disappointed because he can't quite recognize the kicks. He's felt it but most of the time he just thinks it's gas. A few of my friends have actually seen my belly move from the kicks, it is amazing. I am feeling well these days and so is Ryan just in case any of you were wondering.
Monday, October 22, 2007
"Innie" Becomes "Outie"
Yep, it might just be true, my belly button is changing right before my eyes. If I laugh too hard or cough, it kind of pops out. Is that weird? I didn't think that would ever happen since I have one of the deepest belly buttons I have ever heard of, but, it just might be unavoidable. That's okay, as long as no one tries to stick their finger in it, I will be okay, it hurts just thinking about it. So, here I am 24 weeks pregnant, she is moving quite a bit and it is fun. Ryan gets disappointed because he can't quite recognize the kicks. He's felt it but most of the time he just thinks it's gas. A few of my friends have actually seen my belly move from the kicks, it is amazing. I am feeling well these days and so is Ryan just in case any of you were wondering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Oh, man! We've talked about how terrible it is to be poked in the belly button, right? Yes, it seriously makes your whole body hurt... Anyway, you look great! (Oh, also, in regards to the smack talking comment from you- or Ryan, World's Biggest Rockies Fan?- You may win in the pun department, because all we could come up with was "Sox Appeal" and some other lame ones. But I'm to inform you that Boston will win where it counts.) Sorry for the crazy long comment.
Teri you look great!! It is fun watching your belly grow every 4 weeks!! Happy late birthday!! We need to have you guys over for dinner sometime!!
You know I have never even given a bit of a thought to your belly button, and now I know intimate details about it. It makes me feel all warm inside. tee hee
That's kind of gross.
Way to go Grange! I've seen belly buttons that look like a hot dog behind a T-shirt__ good luck!!
Pfft...anyone can make one of those. I've got one--a baby that is.
Sorry about the deleted comment. I simply wasn't satisfied with my final product. Anyway, my boss just brought a robot to work. What could merit my time more than that?
While pregnant, if Amm made me mad, I used to flick the outie while she was sleeping. I guess I got what I deserved, because my new kid now has an outie of her own.
No more comments after this one, I promise, but my mom saw this picture and said, "Wow! Look at how high she's carrying!", which I think in pregnancy talk means the baby might come out of your throat. Do you get that from a lot of people?
Post a Comment