Time to vote folks. You have until Tuesday to get your vote in.
Will Isabel have one of these?
(a brother)
Or one of these?
(a sister)
Oh yeah, I kind of forgot (or just didn't feel like making this pregnancy super long to the blog world) to announce on here that I am pregnant. 20 weeks along. Baby is due the middle of July. We go in on Tuesday for the ultrasound and I would like to see what everyone thinks this baby is going to be, no prizes people, just the bragging rights. Ryan and I are split on the issue at this time. I won't tell you who thinks what. I am just excited to stop calling
it an "it".
The above pictures are of Ryan with his brother when he was about Isabel's age with his brother Spencer (I would like to note that Spencer is 15.5 months younger and the same size as Ryan, just sayin') and the one below is of my sister and I when I was under 2 (notice the length of hair compared to my 2 year old birthday picture) (and I am going to be bringing back that hairstyle, too).
Belly shots to come in the future.
15 comments:
hmmm....I think Isabel will have a sister. Probably just because you have a girl and that's just what I picture you having. We can't wait for a phone call to hear what new baby Grange will be!
That is awesome! I am so excited as I'm sure Dillon is too. I think you are having a girl...I don't really know why. I'm curious to hear what you think it will be because the mom is usually dead on. Congrats!!
I'm going to say boy, only because I am totally biased, and because I am trying to be different from the first two guesses. Truly, I have no idea, though. But I'm super excited for you, sister. Now, can you please start writing posts about your "perfect parents" and kids getting locked in running vehicles?
Congratulations!! Can't wait to find out that it's another girl. Yeah. That's what I think.
bbbboooooyyyyy
I am going to say boy. How cute would that be?!! (Actually, a girl would be really cute too.)
So great! Congrats you guys. I am super happy for all of you. i am going to go with boy, everyone needs a brother.
kasey
Congratulations! That's great news! I'm casting my vote for another girl.
I will say girl.
boy, that's all I know about.
girl. definitely a girl.
Seems to be the year for the boys!!! Congratulations to the both of you!!!
Love the pics! I say Boy oh Boy!
Papa says "boy" and Nana says "girl." No matter what it is, Isabel will be a wonderful big sister!
boy
Post a Comment