...who does Isabel look like. I know, she looks exactly like Ryan. That is what I hear all of the time. And I agree that she looks a lot like him. But what is it with us moms wanting our child to look a little bit like us. Poor kid, she has my body type. Although that does make Ryan happy because it gives her a bit more of a chance to do more than JV track. I'm just sayin'. I decided that it would be fun to do a side by side of all of us on our 2nd birthday and let you decide.
I will try to post some better pictures later so stay tuned.


4 comments:
Holy... You had a freakin' ridiculous amount of hair as a two-year-old! (The really awesome kind of freakin' ridiculous, by the way.) You are all very cute. An someday you'll have a little Teri clone, just like I'll get a mini Jill.
seriously, holy hair. I guess Isabel got Ryan's hair. I'm sure more of you will show up as she gets older. You are all cute 2 year olds! p.s. I think it will be funny if you have a baby boy someday and he has a ton of hair.
There is no way you are 2 years old in that picture! It is crazy!!! Hard to say yet who Isabel looks like. I really think time will tell.
i need a better pic of you Teri. Sometimes it takes one or two kids to get one that looks like you. Just you wait, you never know what the gene pool will do for the next babies.
Post a Comment