I told you already, but my vote is boy. Why? Because then I run a better risk of one of my kids marrying a Grange. Totally selfish.Oh yeah, and because boys are fun!
I'm going with boy since I missed the last vote. Can't wait to hear!!
It is a boy! You don't know it yet, but boys are freakin' awesome!!!
I know Ryan's tactic of voting girl - it's so he doesn't get his hopes up. I voted girl every time, then when my boy came I was extremely happy. Love my girls too, sort of.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I told you already, but my vote is boy. Why? Because then I run a better risk of one of my kids marrying a Grange.
Totally selfish.
Oh yeah, and because boys are fun!
I'm going with boy since I missed the last vote. Can't wait to hear!!
It is a boy! You don't know it yet, but boys are freakin' awesome!!!
I know Ryan's tactic of voting girl - it's so he doesn't get his hopes up. I voted girl every time, then when my boy came I was extremely happy. Love my girls too, sort of.
Post a Comment