Monday, July 20, 2009
Look mom, I did it!
So, I am not just talking to my mom, I'm bragging to everyone. I've had big plans for a long time to upcycle my clothes into clothes for Isabel and I finally did it. Except this was not my shirt, it was Erin's but she gave it to me. I told her my plans and she gave me the okay. Here is the shirt as given to me by her:
And here are four pictures of the end result. I know four is a little excessive but I really like the dress and I think that Isabel is pretty cute too. The best part, it only took less than a day to start and finish.



As a side note: Yes, that is a ponytail on top of her head. Yes. Finally. She has enough hair for a ponytail on top of her head. Maybe by the time she is 5 we will have a real ponytail on the back of her head where it is supposed to be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Super cute. My sister-in-law did that with my other sister-in-law's shirts. You did a great job!!!! What a great keepsake for her.
Kasey
I am dying over how cute it turned out! Isabel looks so adorable. Nice job Teri. Nice job.
Oh. My. Goodness. Get your freakin self out of here. Why is that the cutest thing I have ever seen? And WHY when I am so excited to have a boy must you do something like this that makes me long for a little girl? Jerk bag.
P.S. Thanks for the dirty old man comment. I was thinking that if I make it to next Monday, I'll post a naked stomach photo just for you. Actually, I could do it whether I'm pregnant or not...
how did you do that? so cute, good job!
I can't belive you made that cute little dress out of a shirt. It looks fabulous! By the way, Isabel called me yesterday and left a message. I thought it was cute. I'm glad she misses us, we miss her too.
Ryan Grange - man of many talents. I didn't know you sewed?! I have an old sweatsock - can you sew a jock strap out of it for my upcoming son?
wow teri, your talents are endless. she looks so cute. I love her. I love her ponytail. i miss you. good job
SO cute!!
What a great concept. It looks so cute on Isabel. Who would have thought an old shirt of yours could make such a fun and stylish outfit for Isabel. Good work Teri.
Ok, now you have to post a tutorial on how to do that! That's so cute. I want to try!
You rule, good job!!!
Post a Comment