We have a lot of catching up to do on this here blog but I just thought I would post about one of our favorite things that happened over the past month - The Finlinsons came to Denver, their true home. Just kidding. But seriously, it was so great to have them back in Denver, we like them a whole lot. I would like to report about all of the cool adventures that we took but we didn't take any. We enjoyed the camaraderie and ate food and looked at magazines and ate food. Here are some of the pictures that I took.
We went to the park.
2 comments:
I'm jealous. That looks fun. When are we having our girls' Denver adventure?? I forgot what dates we had talked about.
Very cute. We miss you guys a lot. I wish I could go to the park with you too. Little Ford is looking so cute.
Post a Comment