So, I will just give a quick update with pictures of what we have been up to.
Monday, August 10, 2009
Since that summer...
I am not sure why Ryan hasn't made a post in the past few weeks, it's not like he has been all busy or anything. Okay, wait, maybe he has. He's been working very hard on a campaign for work, you should check it out, it's pretty good. Maybe he will post about some of the stuff they have done lately but for now, you can look at the website.
So, I will just give a quick update with pictures of what we have been up to.
Isabel has been spending some time in the laundry basket,
walking with dinosaurs (the bones, not the grandparents(just kidding mom and dad!)),
collecting caterpillars (that one was as big as my pointer finger),
playing with cousins,
hopefully not learning this "trick" from cousins,
being THAT mom who lets her kid run around looking like this (she's gonna hate this picture when she grows up, look at that profile though, it is so awesome. AND cute),
taking lots of hot-sweaty-nappy-hair naps, and getting annoyed that mom needs to take a picture of said hair, (exhibit A)
(and B),
drawing,
and learning how to "say cheese".
So, I will just give a quick update with pictures of what we have been up to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Is the title of this a reference to my most favorite band ever, LFO??? If so, well-played, Granges. And your daughter is to die for. Also, where did she get that light hair?
I love the nap hair, way to catch it on picture. There are so many moments in parenting that need to be caught on pic and sometimes it is hard to do that so good job. She is cute and I miss her.
Those last few pictures are so flaming cute I can't take it!! lovies-m
Post a Comment