Sunday, December 28, 2008

Terrorizing people is not the Christmas Spirit

Isabel thought the best gift she could give Baby Jesus would be to walk around wreaking havoc in our previously peaceful home. I told her she should consider bettering herself in other ways, and she told me that she saw Jesus way more recently than I did, and so she would know better than me. Say wha!?!?!



Isabel's also getting very excited for an upcoming trip to north-central Nevada to meet two potential gentlemen suitors. We'll let you know how it goes.

8 comments:

BRYGER said...

She is so big!!! I can't believe it. Hope you had a great holiday!

kasey

Bethany said...

walking around? get OUT! way to go isabel!

Erin said...

She is such a prodigy. Happy New Years Granges!

Dixie said...

What! That video was too short! Was that Grammy she said??

Kimberly Giardino said...

She is such a cute little girl! I cannot believe she is already walking!

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a difference a couple of days has made! You better make sure you get an unlimited cell plan with the way she likes that cell phone! Love, mom/nana loeffler

Sarah Jayne said...

Everyone says they'd rather have kids crawling but I disagree...walking is so much fun! Now you'll have a fun summer getting to take her outside to play and not having to carry her everywhere! What a cutie!

Alicia said...

Cute little video. The proud momma in the back is the best! Classic proud parent face!