Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Blogger stinks

So, I have been trying to upload a video now for the past two hours, I don't think it is working. I will post a few pictures and then post the video when it starts to work.

As many of you know, I am a bad mom. My child did not have a real crib to sleep in until just about two weeks ago. Yikes. The pack n play has served her well but she likes her new accomadations so much better. Her grammy bought the bedding for her for Christmas, it is adorable. We are borrowing the crib from a friend and I found the mattress for $10 on Craigslist. Sorry child, your parents are ghetto.One of the comments that we hear pretty often about Isabel is that she makes a lot of faces. The other day she was taking a bath so I thought that I would capture a few of them.I love bathtime pictures.For Thanksgiving this year, all of the Granges got together. The cousins are liking each other more and more every time we see each other. Here is a cute picture of the kids with Grammy.And the four of them together. Beckett (9 1/2 months), Andrew (Soon to be 2), Isabel (Almost 10 months), and Ryan (Almost 4 years).Ryan and I decided to take Isabel for a walk downtown to see the lights. It was super cold out so we had her all bundled up so you can't see her very well, but here is Ryan outside of Union Station. I'm a little nervous about what you do with a 10 month old and a Christmas tree in the same room but we will soon see.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

That scowl in the tub picture is classic.

Jenny said...

oh my goodness, those bath pictures are priceless!

Ginna said...

She is SO adorable.
We had Max in the pack in play until he was about her age too. I felt bad, but he didn't care!

gk risser said...

The only reason Van has a crib is because someone was giving it away on the street. No wonder we're such good friends. She's dang cute.

Any chance you want to go to Utah for a few days in December? We'll be there from Dec. 16 to Jan. 6.

If not, let's meet the Fin's in California next spring or fall.

Oops, this is Susanna, not GK.

Wade said...

Rembember when you said "Nads" on our blog? That was pretty sweet. At any rate, the little girl still appears to be adorable. That Grammy Grange is also adorable!

Dixie said...

First, I have not been called adorable for YEARS!, so Wade you are my favorite of all Ryan and Teri's friends.
Second, The bath pictures made me laugh out loud, or LOL in comp. speak.
Third, the grandkids with me just became my new background for the ol' Dell. It replaces the pool pic. Thanks!