Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Card Reject

12 comments:

Jennie said...

Still love it. Did I also mention how I love the turtle neck with the sweater?

Erin said...

HIL-arious.

Dan and Anne said...

Is ryan wearing a woman's sweater?

Ryan said...

My sweater is unisex, meaning it looks equally festive on men and women.

Wade said...

I almost peed when I saw this superb composition.

Anonymous said...

I love it! I will take a dozen wallet size! brandy

Alicia said...

Ok that is stinkin' funny. I want one please. Do you need my address? :)

Matt & Candice said...

Walmart is alive and well in Denver! Praise be you.

Dixie said...

Is it bad that I am a little embarrased to have given birth to you? And, I agree with Daniel, that is a women's vest, "bi sexual" thing about it.

Kathy said...

Love it! That is a pretty amazing picture. I am not sure why its a reject but whatever. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. I love the pictures of Isabel especially the one of her pulling a face in the bathtub. She is adorable and I am jealous. I want a granddaughter.

Sarah Jayne said...

The best part about this picture is Ryan's expression. Is that Dixie's vest he's wearing? Hmmm.

Kimberly Giardino said...

You both look stunning!! :) Merry Christmas!