We rang in the New Year with some good friends, so I thought I would blog about it. Our friends Wade, Misty and Ford-

-recently deserted us and moved to Elko, Nevada. A town full of brothels and snow. We miss them tons so we planned a trip to meet up with them and our dear friends GK, Susanna, Van and Reggie.

We (of course) ate lots of food (cause what else was there to do?) and listened to many stories. It was interesting to be an apartment with 6 adults and 3 babies.

But it was well worth it. For New Years we ate delicious food

and stayed up way too late talking. The next day, the boys did a whole lot of this:

This took quite a few takes, but here we all are together at last.

Ahhhh. Thanks for the good times old friends.
And on our way home, we stopped and had lunch with Dan and Anne and Beckett. Both of the kids are into hugging these days.

I have no more for now.
5 comments:
Cute pic of the kiddos... if you could just edit out my double chin I would appreciate it. Today I showed beckett Isabel's 10 month pic and he kissed it twice! I think he remembers her. (don't worry, I told him kissing her in person was NOT allowed!)
hello teri, you are my shining example of blog posting, thank you.
we almost got stranded at the Denver airport on our way home from Utah. I was okay with it, but GK was busy looking out for us and got us on a new flight to a new destination... that finally got us home.
Oh well, that probably would have been too much of the Rissers for Isabel so early in her life.
We miss you guys.
There's a lot of Basques in Elko, including a buttload of my family. Did you see any familiar big Barainca-type schnoz's?
Hey Ryan and Terri. It's Sara Bean. I found your blog and just loved reading about your family. Your daughter is SO cute! I can't believe your parents have 4 grandkids. I bet they are loving it! We have a blogspot too. Unfortunately it isn't too exciting since it is just about me and my husband who is still in Pharmacy school. But check it out. And hopefully you don't mind if I continue to check your blog out. Our is fochsfun.blogpsot.com.
Post a Comment