Friday, November 21, 2008
T.P.
Some of you know that I am involved in the Young Women's program at church. We recently decided to do a service project that I encountered on a blog called Love Stems. I thought it was such a good idea. We made them with the girls and then handed them out at a nursing home in our area. They turned out super cute so I thought that I would post some of the pictures. Oh, and did I mention that they were made out of toilet paper and paper towel rolls? Very green.
And of course, I had to get Isabel in on the action.
I do have some hints and pointers if anyone wants to do this activity, just let me know. It would be a good project for kids of any age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Teri,
Your pictures came out great even though Isabel was being a little stinker.
Love, mom loeffler
Yay for Love Stems! Even though you rejected one of my flowers I am still happy with this project.
Look at Isabel! Just think of this, some day she will be a big girl just like your YW! That thought FaREEEKS me out. I feel bad for Rob sometimes in our family. But he navigates our femininity well...doesn't take a lot of crap from us...
Well, now he has his boy coming!
I vow to steal this idea and implement it into projects when I’m Big Time.
Post a Comment