When I was in college my roommates and I frequently contemplated questions of eternal nature. We were extremely intelligent, and thus solved many of these questions. However there was one baffling question that we pondered nearly every evening, without answer. The question: "Where should we eat?" Most of the time for us, the answer was "$1 Whoppers at Burger King". This was the wrong answer, as we found out later when one of our group required a colonoscopy in his mid-20's. For you, faithful reader, we desire a better fate.
That's why we decided to start a little blog about food we like in Denver, and where to obtain said food. We're not trained in the culinary arts, but Teri watches Iron Chef all the time. So yeah, we "get" food. Anyway, we'll be posting a restaurant review every week from our little black book. Our reviews will range from Boris and his delicious grilled hot dogs on the corner of 17th and Arapahoe to this one overpriced place with "fusion" in the name that we made the mistake of visiting once. Check it at www.devouringdenver.blogspot.com.
Some of you may be visiting our site from cities less fortunate than Denver, and for that we are pained. But we know that when you do visit us in the Mile High City, you will be more prepared to answer that question that has tormented man since the beginning of time. Just ask Adam.
7 comments:
Awesome. I love food.
Totally sweet! Can't wait to try your recommendations.
I don't want Adam's advice on food. He got himself into a lot of trouble. That's what some guy told me on the subway yesterday anyway.
Groovy pictures though.
So Eve slipped the fruit by incognito eh? Amidst the grapes and the pomagranits. Tricky.
Would you please give us a rating on the quality of the belly dancing experience at House of Marakesh?
aren't you going to reveal who needed the bum tube? kinda curious...
I might be a bit late on this, but 'twas I who received the scope. And if Whoppers were 99 cents today they would still be the correct answer.
I miss Boris. I am fondly recalling being a poor account coordinator with the occasional need for grub that was met by someone who had the good sense to GRILL hot dogs rather than boil them. Since you motivated me to try Boris, I am excited to see your other choices.
Post a Comment