1. Reading a newspaper
2. A leisurely drive to Pueblo or Limon
3. Expressing my feelings in a sketch pad (Note: All "feelings" are now the exclusive property of Isabel Grange.)
4. Not having poo be the first topic of discussion between Teri and I when I get home.
Here's some things I now enjoy:
1. Sportscenter, at 11 p.m., midnight and 1 a.m. Not important that they're all the same show.
2. Old people and/or attractive women now smile at me at the mall
3. When I arrive late to something, and my tardiness is questioned, saying "I've got an eight-week old." Then they give me a sympathetic nod and treat me to a steak dinner.
4. Having poo be the first topic of discussion between Teri and I when I get home.
Also, I get to come home to this:
I know long lines of photos can get tedious, but my kid is cuter than a monkey in a train conductor uniform, so deal with it! Feel free to click on the photos for an enlarged view. Here's a few highlights of the past week:
Finding her hand. Look at that face! What a ham!
Sleeping with Mom and Dad, wherever it is we decide to crash
Showing off war wounds from the Dr's office.
I swear I don't know how she got in there. Kids get into everything!
9 comments:
What a sweet and funny post! And I'm glad you included the line of photos--they are all so adorable. The one of Isabel looking at her hand is priceless.
we're counting down the days until we get to see her again! I think I started crying the first time Ryan smiled at me. It's awesome.
It is about time you post more pictures of her! She is for sure cuter than a costumed monkey.
I really like the one of her lying on Ryan while he is on the floor!
Never apologize for pictures! She's beautiful. Baby Fin and Baby Riss are gonna have to fight over this one! We miss you guys a lot.
Isabel is certainly very cute, but I don't know if there's anything cuter than a monkey in some sort of outfit. I prefer western wear with a cowboy hat, guns, and chaps. Come on, Ryan, get a grip.
I like the war wounds... she is one tough cookie!
Ohhhh, I can hardly bear to think of Isabel being poked 3 times at one Dr.'s visit. What a trooper
I know everyone already said this but she really is very, very cute!! You probably don't ever get sick of hearing that.
Post a Comment