We took Isabel on her first mountain hike on Saturday with friends from church. She did really well (slept mostly). She is officially a Colorado child now that we have romped around in the mountains. She loves being in the baby bjorn facing out so that she doesn't miss anything (sounds like her mom). Here she is with dad.

We have very few family pictures these days so here we all are together. The city is behind us.

Here is a group shot. Isabel is being held by her good friend Wade. We really had a good time. Thanks friends!
5 comments:
A great reason to be proud of your roots. Congratulations on a MAJOR life accomplishment- and a GREAT title to go with it!
in response to your comment on the phone, yes, it is.
Hello Grange Family. I am not sure if Ryan remembers me, Kim Croft. We were in the same ward as teenagers. I was perusing my friends, the Ford's and the Bell's blogs and noticed you were on their links, small world. Anyway thought I would say hi and congratulate you on your newest arrival, I have two little girls myself (girls are so much fun!). You have a beautiful family!
I'm loving your dad's hat Ry. When did he get a walking stick? Poor guy.
That's not my dad, that's our friend, Tom. John Grange has yet to adopt the telescoping trekking pole, but I'm sure he'll come around.
Post a Comment