Here are a few more pictures.
She loves bath time now, can't you tell by the look on her face?

This is what I found after our trip to the zoo, a tired baby who couldn't see if she wanted to. No wonder she was screaming her guts out before falling asleep.

We had an impromptu family photo session at the park one Sunday after church. I love this shot, especially the dried milk soul patch that she is rockin'. She's hip.
4 comments:
She is Beautiful!
ahh... super cute... that hat is too big! that tennis dress is really cute.
she's going to be too big by the time I finally get to see her! Looks like it's going to be the first part of June now :(
she is getting so big! Cuter every time i look at your blog too. :) I just thought of a really funny story about us the other day. It's not one of those that I'll write here though. :) You can thank me later. Hope you guys are good!!!
Post a Comment