Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sorry...

...but this is hilarious. Guys might think it's gross, maybe the girls too, but I couldn't resist. Who thinks of these things? It's a website dedicated to tampon crafts. TAMPON CRAFTS! I especially enjoyed the blow gun. See the link below for more. Enjoy.

http://www.tamponcrafts.com/

9 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

That was good for a laugh!

Dan and Anne said...

That is Hilarious!

Ryan Grange said...

Gross. This is filthy. I do not approve.

Ryan

Seth Jenson said...

ewwww, i agree with ryan. :)

Jen said...

I think you might have just won the "best link to a fun website" award.
You are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is grody.

Jennie said...

Okay that is so funny!

Jen said...

Don't get me wrong... you know I love the last post, but we need more Isabel in our lives! Give us some more pictures of her.

Mahalia said...

i think it's hillarious. i'm definately checking out the website!