Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Being a new mom...

...I have realized that babies cry. I know, this probably sounds super basic but it used to make my heart hurt to see her cry. Am I being a bad mom by saying that it is kind of cute when she cries, face so sad? Don't get me wrong because the crying still does get to me and it does sometimes make me sad for her. Here is a picture of that cute, sad, crying face. I was trying to get a hand print for her baby book, yet another example of me being a bad mom. Note: Tears are starting to develop (Can tears be cute too?)

5 comments:

Sarah Jayne said...

I think its a good sign when you can laugh at your crying baby because of how cute they are. It means you're well-tempered. Good job working on her baby book. Jonah will be 1 on Monday and I still haven't touched his.

Jill said...

Seth saw this picture and was like, "WHAT HAPPENED TO HER HAND????????" Then we read the post and realized... Glad to know your infant's appendages aren't shriveling/blackening like burnt french fries!

Jen said...

you are a little evil

Kent & Beka said...

I am yet again re-learning the crying thing. And- you are a great mom if you are attempting the handprint.I don't have one yet of any of my kids- oh well. She will someday appreciate the sentiment! Hope you got a good one!

Seth Jenson said...

she's getting big!