Saturday, February 19, 2011

Isabel's Birthday Interview

I decided I am going to interview my children on their birthdays every year and make the interviews into a book to one day give them. This was our first year doing it but it was so cute I wish I would have done it last year with Isabel, she probably wouldn't have understood many of them but it still would have been cute. I thought I would post her answers because it was so much fun. I can't wait to see how her answers change over the years.



What is your name? Isabel. Isabel Lyla Grange.
What is today? My Birthday.
When were you born? Today. February 9th. (Nope, wrong date)
How old are you? 4. 3!
Who is your mommy? Momma Grange
What does your mommy do? She cleans up the room. (She also said I pee on the couch but that's not true.)
Who is your daddy? Aunt Erin? Daddy.
What does your daddy do? He plays with me.
What is your favorite color? Pink.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Fairy Godmother. Just kidding. A frog.
What is your favorite food? Grapes.
What food do you not like? Callapitters. (Caterpillars.)
What is your favorite animal? A Lion.
Where do you want to live when you grow up? In the jungle.
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? Go to bed.
What does daddy say? Let's wrestle!
What does mommy say? It's time to go to bed. Let's do a dance.
What is your favorite song? If you're happy and you know it.
What is your favorite movie? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate.
Where is your favorite place to eat? Panera.
Who is your favorite person? Mimi. Momma. Nana & Poppa.
Who is your best friend? Megan.
What is your favorite book? Little Hoot, the one that daddy got me.
Who is your sister? Adelaide.
Where did Addie come from? Your belly.
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with you. (That's me!)
What is your favorite cereal? Cheerios. Life.
What is your favorite vegetable? Crunchy carrots.
What is your favorite drink? Chocolate milk and apple juice.
What is your favorite toy? The hammer.
What is your favorite TV show? Sesame Street.
What is your favorite game? Candyland.
What is your favorite holiday? My birthday.
If you could change your name, what would you choose? Abby Caddaby.
What do you love about each person in our family?
            Mommy I love when I hug her and she hugs me.
            Daddy I like when he wrestles with me.
Addie I like when I play with her.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Let me think in my head while I make some music...The Temple!
What are some of your wishes for this year? The angel.

And then I had her draw a picture where she proceeded to draw a picture of Ryan with a mustache and eyes with tears. This kid is really funny. She had a great birthday with lots of family, friends, toys and ice cream cake. We love our little Isabel. And thank you all for loving her too.

3 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

She sure is creative! Happy Birthday Little Isabel!

Erin said...

you crack us up little isabel!

Erin said...

I love her little (big) personality. So funny and creative. I think I need to talk to her in person. Soon.