I love Isabel's face in this one.
I really like that it looks like he is holding the doll in this one, you know, for perspective.
There were quite a few of Mabel, I have a feeling she might have been an easy subject. Who doesn't love a picture of a cup?
A close up of cute little Lucy.
Here is another baby shot.
I wonder if Gramps knew he was taking this one. If not, SURPRISE!
Transformer.
Missionaries giving big smiles and thumbs up. If their mothers could see them now.
President Monson.
And the photographer himself!
Great job, Ryan! We are so glad Isabel could go on a little adventure and spend time with some of her cousins! She had so much fun (and so did we!).
3 comments:
Great pics! Thomas wants you to know that that picture is not a transformer. It is a Hero Factory Robot made by Lego. His name is Breeze.
that is hilarious...oh Ryan. I hadn't seen those pictures. So funny. I'm glad Isabel got to come and have fun, I hope we tired her out for you! That kid camera is a great idea.
Isabel has her own camera!? She is so fancy. Loved seeing her trip through her camera lens.
Post a Comment