So, after many requests (okay two), I have decided to do 30 days of blogging again. May I remind you all that I have a 3 month old and and 2 1/2 year old so if I skip a day, you know why. I don't think I have even blogged 30 times since I did the last 30 days. I'm excited to do it and I have been saving a few things so that I could blog about them during the 30 days so you will be caught up a little bit. So to start it all off right and since today is Halloween it is only appropriate that I post some cute pics of the kids. We went with a theme this year and I kinda liked it. I think that I will do it until the girls have strong opinions about what they want to be. So this year Isabel was Dora the Explorer and Adelaide was Dora's sidekick Boots. Here they are -
Just kidding. Here they really are.
Here are a few individuals.
Details of the backpack (handcrafted by Isabel's Mimi (Ryan's mom)). It was so awesome. And the best part is that she will be able to play with it for years to come. I made the stars and map and Ryan made the faces.
And I figured we would all be a bit happier if we got to see Ryan in a wig. I was right huh?!

6 comments:
Yay, can't wait for more posts. And oh my goodness they are so cute. So funny to see Isabel with that wig, all that hair!
EEEKKK! I'm so excited for 30 days of blogging. The girls look darling for Halloween. I think I may have had a hard time recognizing Isabel with all that hair. I like the wig much better on Ryan. SYTYCD tomorrow!
I love Boots!
Oh my goodness...those costumes are WAY too perfect. Love them. Also, I am very excited about 30 days of blogging.
Hey Grange, why didn't you just wear your toupee? The wigs cool too.
So excited for your 30 days! And you should win some sort of prize for those costumes. They were even cuter in person - how is that possible?
Post a Comment