All I want to do these days is just post photos and not write much. Have I ever mentioned that I am a horrible writer? You see, my problem is that what I say in my head I write. I don't edit much and I don't speak in normal sentences. Ryan and I post very differently. I say, just get it done. He says, he will not do unless it is nearly perfect. Bleh. So, this might just be all the writing you get for this post.
BUT, I do want to mention that it is raining right now and it is past midnight and I kind of don't want to go to bed because I want to enjoy the sound and the smell.
Here are a few photos of the girls over the past month or so.
Isabel has loved going fishing with her Papa. Can you tell by the look on her face? Oh, and note the necklace she insisted on wearing to go fishing.
She insists on holding every fish they catch.
I love this smiling naked baby picture. I love that smile. SO. much.
And this tongue is almost always out.
And this is what our house looks like every morning. PJ's on for too long and Isabel wanting to hold Adelaide.
I HAD to post this one. This girl has some of the craziest hair I have ever seen. It is what people say first about her. "Look at her hair!" Not in a "wow, she has so much of it" sort of way. More in a "How did you get it to do that?" sort of way. That is all natural people. I just think she is so cute. So my girls have slow-growing wild and crazy hair? They are still girls and they are still super cute.
6 comments:
I love love your post. I love love the first picture with Isabel at the lake. Look at the background- such a beautiful place!
They really are super cute. I can't wait to meet Adelaide and get her to smile for me...in like 7 hours. Yay!
Gotta love baby hair, I like to call it bird hair because it's light as a feather! Down or up, she's adorable. Post more pictures, it's the only way we get to see these little girls!
Adelaide is growing up so fast! What a cutie, and yes, she looks less like Isabel with every picture. They are so cute, I can't wait to see them both in person next month.
What cute little girls. I'm going to be asking for girl advice after we have ours.
Your girls are ADORABLE! I love Adelaide's little smile!
Post a Comment