Friday, August 27, 2010

What we have been up to... (a photo story)

...a whole lot of silly faces...
 
 ...from both of my children...
 ...and my husband...
 ...a few baths...
...lots of cuddling...
...maybe too much cuddling sometimes...
...lots and lots and LOTS of these...
...and a whole lot of staring at this...

7 comments:

Erin said...

little Adeliade has change so much already! What a cutie pie. Keep posting more or I'm going to forget what those girls look like! :)

Tamie said...

that is one BIG zucchini!!! holy makrel!!!! good for you terri!
and your girls are adorable :)

Jen and Emma said...

Love them! What cute, cute babes you have! I need to see them!

Susanna said...

I know Isabel is supposed to be making a silly face, but she is beautiful!! So is Adelaide of course. We miss you guys a LOT!

ps. Nice mustache Grange. GK would be proud.

Erin said...

Sounds pretty great. And holycow that zucchini is HUGE!

m said...

I love it! Her eyes are so blue like yours!

Kathy said...

Great pictures. Such cute girls you have. We got your note and the darling picture. I loved it. Very sweet. Adeliade does really look different than Isabel but both are so cute.