Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's Official

They don't look alike. Here are some pictures of the girls in the same dress at the exact same age. I don't think they look that much alike. Most people say they do look alike but when you look at the side by side there is a definite difference.

Adelaide

Isabel

7 comments:

m said...

Totally different! Very cute babies though...so they have that in common! How are you? Give me a call sometime so I can hear about it all.

Tamie said...

that is so cute....i'm pretty sure that i don't have pics of my boys at the same age in the same outfits....that would have been cute to see something like that. :)
your girls are CUTE!!!! and they look like sister's....just not identical --- which is good ;)

Erin said...

I love that you took almost identical pictures of them. I think you should keep this up until they graduate from high school. The girls will love it! (Remember how you have girls? As in more than one? Crazy.)

Season and Isabella said...

I might have to change my mind and agree with you. Those pics are very sweet. How's hello kitty? :)I just loved that!

Jen christensen said...

I agree they have very different little faces. i can't believe that's Isabel, that doesn't look like her at all!

Kathy said...

I agree with you. They are both so sweet and adorable. How does Isabel like being a big sister? Hope you are all doing well.

Jen christensen said...

More pictures please! I want to see more of both your cute girls!