I've been working on some spray paint art myself, without plastering it on innocent people's fences. I took a photo of my bike, a Raleigh Sprite, and cut the stencil for this one.
Friday, January 22, 2010
Tagged
Our neighborhood is safe, but we're only a half mile off one of the city's livelier boulevards, so some of Denver's riff-raff is bound to make its way toward our street. So when we woke up the other day to find that some punk took a can of spray paint to our fence, we weren't terribly surprised.
The kid obviously has some artistic sense, and he's thorough, hitting both the front and side fence, but we're left to guess what his initials stand for. I'm going with "Wanker Kid".
I've been working on some spray paint art myself, without plastering it on innocent people's fences. I took a photo of my bike, a Raleigh Sprite, and cut the stencil for this one.
I've been working on some spray paint art myself, without plastering it on innocent people's fences. I took a photo of my bike, a Raleigh Sprite, and cut the stencil for this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
"Livelier boulevards" is awesome. I usually just tell people our neighborhood is "kind of white trash ghetto". (Not saying yours is, though.) Also, I'm not entirely convinced that this was the work of juvenile hooligans. Perhaps it's just an advertisement for your local exterminator, and the "WK" stands for "weevil killers"?
Michael used to do his share of tag removal at the Perrenoud. It's so irritating when they get you. Some of the Perrenoud residents thought about putting bear traps or other things like this to catch the taggers but we decided to put lights out and then they'd at least skip the lit areas. Good luck.
Your bike stencil is awesome. You could sell those.
So sorry. That totally stinks! I am laughing at your grangbangers label. You are so funny.
nice work dear!
Post a Comment