Today I told Isabel that my head was hurting. She started whispering something so I had to lean in close to hear her. She was saying "I wanna kiss it". So she did. And it was so sweet it made me cry a bit and then she said "mama crying, it's okay mama, all better" and I said thank you. She's been such a little comforter lately. I love this stage.
3 comments:
It doesn't get any better than that. :)
My head hurts too. I wish Isabel was here. (and you too.)
Kids are the best and sometimes there are moments like this when you know all the hard work is paying off. So it was post your house and the only idea we had was the pudding but we just don't know. We won't give him pudding again just to be safe, we just hope this doesn't happen again. I sure loved the dinner you fed us so thanks again. I already miss you A LOT and wish we could be together. ok bye
Post a Comment