Oh dear. I wasn't sure what would happen with that one, but I HAVE washed about a thousand chapsticks before...and that ain't pretty either. Have fun cleaning up the cardboard. LOL!
i'm just glad that someone else does stuff like that too. I haven't figured out yet that if you wash red clothes with white clothes, you get pink. Poor Ryan has a lot of pink underwear now.
6 comments:
How did that happen? That is crazy! I had a pen explode in the dryer... Ruined many clothes! It was very sad!
Oh man. I have to know how you missed a long box in the laundry.
Hmmmm......thanks for answering one of my life questions. One more thing to check of my "have to do" list!
Oh dear. I wasn't sure what would happen with that one, but I HAVE washed about a thousand chapsticks before...and that ain't pretty either. Have fun cleaning up the cardboard. LOL!
Sometimes I do that too. I makes the laundry looks more festive. I use different wraps for different holidays.
i'm just glad that someone else does stuff like that too. I haven't figured out yet that if you wash red clothes with white clothes, you get pink. Poor Ryan has a lot of pink underwear now.
Post a Comment