Thursday, March 26, 2009

In case you haven't heard...

we're experiencing a blizzard here.

And Isabel and I are loving it.

6 comments:

Ginna said...

I'm not jealous about the blizzard, but it does look like youguys are having a blast! Cute girls! :)

Jill said...

Better you thab me, sister. I think I would drive off a cliff if I saw another flake of snow before November or so. A few weeks ago I was talking to someone at work who is moving to Denver, and she was saying how it was in the 70s; I reassured her that ya'll would get a ginormous snowstorm sometime in May. In my six short months in Denver, I got wise to its game...

Shelley said...

I am very aware of this blizzard. I've been shoveling Perrenoud sidewalks all day. You guys look like you're having fun though, you must not be shoveling all this stuff.

Erin said...

I am actually kind of bummed that I missed it. Although right now I am sitting in a room overlooking the ocean...so I am not THAT bummed.

Kimberly Giardino said...

She is so cute!! I cannot believe how big she is now!! You guys look like you were having a wonderful time!

Erin said...

that better be gone by the time we get there, I want nice spring weather. (that's right, we are going to come for Easter!)