Isabel was born. We are in shock that an entire year has gone by. I know, I know. Everyone warns me that time will go by so quickly, I will blink and she will be 50. I get it. I am just amazed at what a great little girl we have. I don't understand how we went from this-

and this

to this

and this

I was considering writing a letter to her and including it here on the blog and then I decided it might be too private and I might cry a lot and let's face it blogosphere, you don't want to hear it. We celebrated today by going to church and watching her birth video. We aren't terrible parents, we decided to celebrate next weekend instead.
And, since this post is completely dedicated to Isabel, I would like to share some of the irresistible things that she is doing these days:
- She's walking all around and enjoying life. Some moms don't like the walking stage for some reason, but I do so far. She's not running yet so I think that is what saves me.
-She folds her arms to pray when we put her in her highchair. The other day she walked up to me with arms folded so I prayed, kid gets what she wants.
-She's moving on up in the car seat world.

-She loves tattoos.

-And stickers.

-And her mom.

Happy Birthday Isabel! We love you!
8 comments:
We love you too Isabel! You are one cute little girl. Time does go by fast. I look at pictures of Ryan and it is hard to remember that he was ever that small. I try to hold him like a baby sometimes and stuff, but he has recently decided that my "kisses are gross" and refuses to let me kiss and hug him. Sniff, sniff.
Yay for Isabel! And yay for you for being such good parents to her!!
She's such a cute little girl. Happy birthday Isabel!
Happy birthday beautiful Isabel!!!
Yay, happy birthday Isabel! She is absolutely adorable!
Teri she is a doll!! I cannot believe it has already been a year!! How are you guys doing?
Happy birthday, little one. You look more like a Grange with every picture I see. Congrats, parents, on your posterity.
WOW, already one? THat's crazy. Cute little girl you have there. How fun. When is #2 in the planning? Not saying it's time by all means. Take your time. It changes again two fold. Not bad though. We can't believe we have two kids.
Post a Comment