Isabel loves bath time and she now enjoys splashing. It is funny how kids learn to use their arms. Just a week ago all movements were very erratic, this week, she knows that where there is water, she should splash. Most of the time it gets in her eyes and all over the kitchen but it is well worth it to see that adorable smile. We love our child.
8 comments:
She has a gorgeous smile! Cute.
I must admit, that was quite adorable.
Love it! It was awesome seeing you guys. Come see me sometime. love m
Oh my goodness!!! She is so precious I can't even stand it! Can't wait to meet her!!
That was such a cute video! I cannot believe how big she is!!
so stinkin' cute, i can hardly stand it.
Awwwww, what a cutie!! Can't wait to get a little splasher to make my kitchen all wet.
That was so stinkin' cute! The best was her sweet smile at the end.
Post a Comment