Finally, thanks to our friend for the Botanic Gardens guest pass.
Friday, July 4, 2008
This was worth getting all sweaty for
I love me a little urban art. So Teri, Isabel and I walked over to the Denver Botanic Gardens to check out its exhibit featuring the work of prominent street artists.
This is by one of my favorite artists, Siloette.
An evil potted plant.
The painting here looks like it was done on a computer, but it's hand-painted. Cool lettering, too.
This stuff is rad. I wanted to post all her stuff, but didn't want to overdo it. We're going to ask her to paint the ceiling in Isabel's room. When she asks how much we can pay her, I'll tell her one handcrafted birthday card from me. I think that's fair.
Evil tree taking over the world.
Graffiti artists drop some scientific knowledge.

Isabel and Teri love America!
Here's one of my stencils. You might find this girl in your cupboard.
Here's another. Don't worry, it's chalk. In fact, it comes right off (with a high-pressure wash and bleach bath).
Finally, thanks to our friend for the Botanic Gardens guest pass.
Finally, thanks to our friend for the Botanic Gardens guest pass.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ryan, I liked all the art pics you posted. Are you so happy to have your people back home?
When I think of Ryan Grange, I think of urban art...and little ants dressed up as farmers holding pitch forks. Well done.
You're a budding Banksy, Ryan.
First of all, your daughter and wife are so beautiful, 2nd, I love the stencil of the girl w/ umbrella. I still have that drawing that you made of me in my yellow rainjacket....somewhere.
Cool stuff! Dude, when are we going to do my garage? I'm in need of urban art help.
Love the chalk idea, and the Morton's girl. Have you tried her with a rifle over her shoulder?
I recognize that outfit... super cute! I also like the art, Ryan!
Post a Comment