Well people, here I am, large and in charge. As you can see, I am growing. The doctor said that I am right about where I should be, a little big, but nothing abnormal. Well, doesn't she understand that I FEEL HUGE? We are now at 28 weeks, getting up there fast. She hits and kicks all of the time and likes to stick her toes in my ribs. I appreciate it. We read to her at night and she loves to hear Ryan's voice. And, she either likes it when I sing or she hates it and wants me to stop, I am not sure. We are getting more and more excited every week. Hope you all get a good laugh at the size of by belly and my face. Expect pictures every two weeks now. It's getting to that time.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Stickin' to my Ribs
Well people, here I am, large and in charge. As you can see, I am growing. The doctor said that I am right about where I should be, a little big, but nothing abnormal. Well, doesn't she understand that I FEEL HUGE? We are now at 28 weeks, getting up there fast. She hits and kicks all of the time and likes to stick her toes in my ribs. I appreciate it. We read to her at night and she loves to hear Ryan's voice. And, she either likes it when I sing or she hates it and wants me to stop, I am not sure. We are getting more and more excited every week. Hope you all get a good laugh at the size of by belly and my face. Expect pictures every two weeks now. It's getting to that time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Oh, you are very cute! And I am looking forward to pictures every two weeks, as I have no life! Also, shut your face about your fat face. I would kill someone to have that lack of a double chin even when I'm not pregnant, sister.
looking good Teri! I can't believe you are in your 3rd trimester already! Crazy!
One word----HOTTIE!!
One word----HOTTIE!!
You look great!!
Hi...Kristalyn Ford here...David and I are so excited for you guys! You look so good! I can't wait to see your little girl when she finally arrives! :)
Post a Comment