Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Look what I made!



I just wanted to show off my latest creation. I made this pair for our friends the Champoux'. They are good people, she just had the baby over the weekend so I gave them to them in good time. Stay tuned because I will be making at least one more pair of these for our little one and don't be surprised Anne if you get some too. After that, there are no guarantees.

4 comments:

Dan and Anne said...

Teri! Very cute! I was driving to work today talking to Bethany Jackman (Casey's wife) and she told me that I had been tagged and about the booties.... so apparently she is way more on top of the blogging world than I am! How are you feeling? How is baby Isabelle?

Erin said...

very cute Teri. I love them and am very impressed. Next time we are around each other, you'll have to teach me how to do that.

Bethany said...

dangit, i've been caught! ;) love the blog, granges.

Jenny said...

These booties are so stinking cute! Justin loves them! Thanks, Teri!