Friday, January 21, 2011

Dressing Up

It seems like all Isabel wants to do these days is dress up. I have become a mom who teeters on the edge of just letting her go EVERYWHERE in her dresses. Mostly what is holding me back lately is the cold. Come summer I'm sure she will be all dress all the time. If you see us, don't judge. It's a battle to get them off and it usually ends in a promise that she will be able to put a dress back on right when we walk in the door upon returning home. Oh, and I can do almost anything while putting the dresses on her (why are those things so tricky?) from eating to feeding Addie to cooking and even while trying to nap. So one day I decided to take a picture of her in each one of her outfits. I admit that one of these is from a different day but I would like to say that as the day went on and the outfits kept changing, I forgot to take pictures. So, here are four of the outfits but if I remember right, I think there were 2 more. And then I threw in one of Addie for good measure because I am sure her days of dressing up have only just begun.






1 comment:

Erin said...

I especially love the sheer cape with diaper look. Isabel is obviously one cute, creative kid.