Monday, April 27, 2009

What's in your mouth?

Today Isabel was playing by the front door of our house when I looked at her and noticed that something was in her mouth. She has been pretty good lately of spitting out what is in there when I ask her to. So, I held out my hand and told her to spit it out. Out came this:
Yes folks. A roly poly or pill bug or potato bug. Whatever. Gross. I am sure that she will be so creeped out by this one day. I was. Gross.

6 comments:

Susanna said...

good girl.

Erin said...

She spits out goldfish crackers on her own and you have to TELL her to spit out the bug?!? Gross.

Jen and Emma said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is hilarious! Good she spit it out!

Dixie said...

I think there will be no more of those open mouth kisses that Isabel is so fond of......but, my cheek will always be available! tee hee

Shelley said...

That is a great pic of the bug, you must not be feeding her enough if she's searching for bugs to eat. i love Isabelle

Jill said...

Haha! When my sister lived in Oklahoma and Ethan was a baby, she told me he used to always eat them. (And how much of a serial killer in training am I that I remember collecting them when I was younger and putting them in a jewelry box? Gross.) Maybe Isabel is lacking protein in her diet. You should just try cottage cheese next time.