Monday, May 21, 2007

Our Friends are Wierd










These are our friends. No, that's not a homeless guy on the left. That's GK. His wife Susanna played an impressive man in King Lear. And the dreamy couple on the right? That's Wade and Misty. You can see them cruising around Cheesman Park on their shiny blue bikes. You will not, however, see Wade in the park by himself. He had a bad experience. Don't ask him about it.

2 comments:

Wade said...

Weird? On the contrary, I think your friends are marvelously handsome!

Ryan said...

GK, as in GK Risser? I can hardly recognize him with that beard. That kid is a stud. I served my mission with him in NH, and later lived in singles wards with him in CA and BYU. If you remember, tell him Severts says hi. BTW, nice blog. I just noticed you were connected with Greg's. Glad I clicked.