Monday, June 11, 2012

Let's both wear our green pants and our dark jeans!

Aunt Erin came to town with some girls to take a trip to IKEA. (I'm trying to think where I want to plan a quick trip to now because it sounded like so much fun. Any suggestions? Who's in?) We were so glad that we got to see her! I am pretty sure Elliot must have called her to coordinate outfits - adorable. She got to meet him before Uncle Spencer did so this is pretty much just a rub-it-in photo. We can't wait for the rest of the Spencer Grange's to head out soon to visit.

P.S. Erin, did you guys add up the grand total spent? Hope you are all enjoying your loot!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I have a few ideas on where you could go, and they all rhyme with Malt Rake Pity. Just a suggestion. :)

Anonymous said...

uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室 , uthome聊天室