What is your name? Isabel
What is today? Sunday (it wasn't) My birthday.
When were you born? A long time ago.
How old are you? Four (held up four fingers too).
Who is your mommy? You.
What does your mommy do? She helps me write stuff.
Who is your daddy? (Points at a picture) and says "That guy".
What does your daddy do? Goes to work.
What is your favorite color? Purple.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A artist. This has since changed to a "Teacher and a Mommy".
What is your favorite food? Cupcakes. (There were some sitting on the table.)
What food do you not like? Fish.
What is your favorite animal? Horsie.
Where do you want to live when you grow up? An ice cream store.
What do mommy and daddy do after you go to bed? Look on the computer. Go downstairs and watch TV.
What does daddy say? I love you.
What does mommy say? I love you.
What is your favorite song? Oh, the buzzin' of the bees...
What is your favorite movie? The Swan Princess (She hadn't ever seen it, but has since.)
What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Bubble Gum.
Where is your favorite place to eat? Chick-fil-A
Who is your favorite person? Momma and Dadda and Addie
Who is your best friend? Kori
What is your favorite book? When I grow up. What will I be.
Who is your sister? Addie.
Where did Addie come from? Mommy's tummy.
What is your favorite thing to do? Play a game. Candyland.
What is your favorite cereal? Fruit Loops
What is your favorite vegetable? Carrots
What is your favorite drink? Sprite
What is your favorite toy? Littlest Pet Shop thing.
What is your favorite TV show? Little Einsteins.
What is your favorite game? Candyland. I already told you that.
What is your favorite holiday? Christmas.
If you could change your name, what would you choose? Ella
What do you love about each person in our family?
What do you love about each person in our family?
Mommy When she gives me hugs.
Daddy When he gives me hugs.
Addie When she runs straight to me and gives me a hug.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Are you going on vacation? I would like to go to Iowa.
What are some of your wishes for this year? I wish that we had a pet. A baby turtle.
Where would you like to go on vacation this year? Are you going on vacation? I would like to go to Iowa.
What are some of your wishes for this year? I wish that we had a pet. A baby turtle.
And here is this year's self portrait and signature.
We love our dear little Isabel. She is a really sweet girl with such a big heart (although she is now in her room by herself because she can't figure out how to entertain herself for 15 minutes while I write this blog post!). I know it is so cliche to say that it is amazing how fast time goes and how one day your kid is ______ (four) years old and you just can't believe it (blah, blah, blah) but it's so true. We are so proud of our little Isabelly and love her to the moon and beyond.

1 comment:
Happy birthday sweet Isabel! Love that kid.
Post a Comment