I know, I know. It's been a while. Sorry.
Adelaide is now 9 months old. Where has the time gone? She is still a really good baby. We feel super lucky to have her in our family. It will be interesting to see what more her personality brings to our family. We went to her 9 month well-child check-up today and the girl is tiny. I don't understand how a girl like me can have such a tiny baby. Oh yeah. Hi Ryan! She weighs 14 lbs. 14 oz. When I told this to Ryan's mom she said, "3 pounds more than Dan when he was born!" You got that right folks. Ryan's brother weighed in at 10 lbs. 15 oz.. Back to Adelaide... That puts her right in the 1.95th percentile. What? 2nd percentile? My little peanut. She is now 27 inches long and has a head in the 66th percentile.
Addie is crawling and scooting and cruising and standing all over the place. She has 5 teeth! FIVE. And I am pretty sure a 6th one is on its way. She is eating solid foods (which took her a while). She gives a nasty look with every single thing I put in her mouth. Seriously. I need to take a picture of that. It's like she needs to get used to the food that we put in there and then she really needs to decide if it is actually something she should eat. She likes to clap. She (sometimes) really likes her sister. She does this funny jerking of her entire body when she gets excited about something. She smiles at almost anyone who will look her way. It even breaks her of a crying fit if a stranger starts talking and smiling at her. (Too bad this doesn't work for me).
Happy 9 months out, Addie-cakes!
6 comments:
Oh, she is so darling, I just want to squeeze her! I can't believe she is already 9 months old. I'm so glad that we are able to watch her grow up. Our family loves her!
we love little peanut babies. It keeps them looking like babies longer! THank you for posting, we miss our Addie and Isabel. I love it when tiny little girls start moving around, it looks like they are too small to be doing it, and makes it all the cuter!
So CUTE! I love 9 monthers!
So cute! I love the picture of the 2 of them sideways looking at each other. What a beautiful family you have blessed with!
So much fun to read all about Addie's world right now. She is adorable. Happy 9 months!
Your girls are adorable! Crew, who is 4 months old weighs 16 pounds. He weighed 14 at 2 months. Um, that is crazy. He's a chunk. It would be funny to see them side by side.
Post a Comment